Monday 19 September 2016

Si - GIORGIO ARMANI’S TRIBUTE TO MODERN FEMININITY







          Yaaay! cheers to my first post. Am i excited or what ? you bet i am *lol*. 




          I understand discussing about perfumes can be a little boring, so i will try to keep it short and as interesting as possible.

  
          Today i am blogging about Giorgio Armani's latest fragrance - Si. There are many different updates of the Si, from Si intense, Si Golden Bow to the latest fragrances Si Rose Signature and Si Le Parfum. Today i am focusing on  the original fragrance "Si eau de parfum".





          This fragrance was launched in 2013 and sincerely for a bottle that cost me £95 this year, i really thought it was more recent, never mind my disappointment when i found out how late i was to the perfume party *lol*.  Si eau de parfum has a note of cassis (blackberry bud/leave), modern chypre, and blond wood musk with touches of freesia and May rose.         
           
          I tested this bottle over my recent holiday and this is my personal take. The Si original is both intense and soft. A single spray hit me with this sweet but intense woody vanilla smell (maybe a little too much, just so you know), then after a while it totally became a soft and sultry chic scent that lasted all through the day. 





            So my verdict - this fragrance is totally rich, sweet and sophisticated. The more i use it, the more i detect new notes. So yes and yes, this is definitely my kind of fragrance. I love it!


          If you prefer a less intense fragrance, i will advise you to go for the Si Rose. The smell is a lot similar but less fierce, however be advise it does not last as long as the Si eau de parfum. 






            Thank you for reading. Leave a comment, let me know if you have tried any Si range and what you feel. Don't forget to stay positive and have an fabulous day! 


Love always! xo.. #ambermystery




Where to buy : Link , Link , Link , Link

Similar : Link , Link , Link





1 comment:

  1. Hello all my viewers here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr clement was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now,i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body,i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed,sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr clement Herbal Medicine,and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr clement and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man,i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again,Dr clement has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr clement on his email address at (allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com d or call him on +2347061824880

    ReplyDelete